Monday, March 8, 2010

"Ink In unfailing supplies" Week3

These are some of the thumbnails from week three along with the finished drawing. I thought this was a good start for me as far as making some changes in the type of drawing I normally produce. The top thumbnails are fairly abstract, no strong idea that fit the topic of the week, mainly focusing on cutting up the page to find a compositions until some visuals started coming to mind. Then a thought found it's way onto the page which led me down the path of a walking womb, which hooked my attention. I was also pleased with some of the mark making choices I did with the final piece, I think they work fairly well.

1 comment:

jriggity said...

ooooooo....

man so much goodness!@!

I love the thumbnail of the skull, man ,face, Uturus on the right of the page too.

awesomeness!!

jriggty