Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Reference Analysis 3DA2_1608

So this is the start of the August Portfolio 2 class I am teaching at FullSail University. I plan to post the animation and process I do each month as inspiration, demonstration, & general love of the medium that I share with my class. In my class I really stress the use of reference, creation & analysis, with a strong emphasis on mechanics. Here is the reference I created for this month with some quick notes to start defining the Key & breakdown poses and start to define the mechanics of those poses. I've broken this down to what I refer to Keys, lesser Keys, and then main Breakdowns. There are still more breakdowns to be found, slow ins & Holds and such. I'll be animating my Character I created, modeled & rigged (Rig still in progress). I'll post the block out soon.

No comments: